The original briquette and one of the most popular compressed sawdust logs money can buy.
Blazers Eco Logs have no glues or additives which means there are no sparks or spitting. They are environmentally friendly, burn hotter and heat quicker then firewood logs. This results in less tar and cleaner chimneys. Blazers are also clean and easy to handle.
No chopping, no ash – Blazer Briquettes are a no brainer!
Available in individual 10kg bags. One full pallet of 100 bags is the burning equivalent to 5 cubic metres of hardwood!
The blazer briquette is a wonderful product to buy and is clean and tidy in your home. If you live in a built-up area and struggle for storage space, blazers are ideal. The clean plastic packaging will keep your home free from mess.
The blazer log is a market leader in its own field and was the first products of its type in the UK.
The blazer log burns incredibly well alongside kiln dried logs and other smokeless fuel products such as wood coal and blaze.
- no dangerous sparks and spitting due to good combustion
- less smoke because of lower humidity
- ideal for open fireplaces and stoves
- Each log weighs 2kg
- Pack Dimensions: Length 480mm x Width 270mm x Depth 90mm
- less CO2 emissions due to constantly burning at a high temperature
- use of pure wood chippings free of any additives
- the remaining ash can be used as a nutritious fertiliser
- no resin, no insects
- due to compression, little space needed for storage blazers eco logs